Friday, December 7, 2007

I will survive... I hope

Well, I made it through my last day of classes/clinicals. Now all I have to do is get through finals!
I don't know what my problem was today. I felt so disorganized and forgetful, which is so not me. I should have been happy that it was my last day of class, but my disorganization overshadowed my joy. Now I have to babysit tonight, because yesterday when I got the call I was in a good mood. I did not forsee my last day going so haywire and leaving me in a sour mood. Oh well... I love the kids, and atleast it will be a "relaxing" and fun time.
Well, that's about all I have to say for now. I'll hopefully be back sooner than last time. I should have a lot of "free" time on my hands after Wednesday.
Chat to ya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a survivor (What?)
I'm not gon give up (What?)
I'm not gon stop (What?)
I'm gon work harder (What?)
I'm a survivor (What?)
I'm gonna make it (What?)
I will survive (What?)
Keep on survivin' (What?)