Monday, December 10, 2007

Jack Frost turned Deep Freeze

What in the world is up with all this ice???? I mean any other time I wouldn't mind it so much, but this week is finals and I do not appreciate a "snow day" quite as much. This is the forecast--

Doesn't it look pretty? (<- note the sarcasm people.) I'm hoping that right at the last second it will decide to go north. (Sorry people in Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota area!) I realize the world does not revolve around me, but could it please just cooperate for the next 48 hours?
*Sigh* The reason for my disgruntled attitude is that I do not want to have to make up my Ethics class tomorrow on Friday morning. I was planning on being done at noon on Wednesday and that was it. I guess there's nothing I can do about it though. If God wants to give us ice, He will give us ice. There must be a reason for it.
Well, I'm off to stress over my grades and last final. Stay safe!!

No comments: