Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 3: Christmas Eve Night

And so today is done. No major mishaps. Just a few growls and sneers here and there. I must say that Dad and I did okay by ourselves today. As long as we kept the two little ones apart all was well.

It didn't really feel like Christmas Eve today. Maybe it was because we didn't do our annual get together at my aunt and uncle's house. Plus we have two extra dogs running around. It has just been a very bizarre holiday.

Christmas Eve service was good. Then we had a scrumptious dinner prepared by Hol and Lisa. I don't know what it was called, but it was good. plus, Holli made cheesy potatoes. Yummy!

... I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it... move it!

Sorry.. Madagascar was just going off and that part is so catchy.

Anyway... tomorrow should be interesting. Have two puppies during present time is going to be crazy. I feel so sorry for my puppy. She looked soo tired today. I think she's going to crash by the end of all this. I'm sure she'll be glad when she can come in my room and get on my bed again. I'll definitely be glad to get back to normal.

Ok, well here are a few pictures to hold you over until tomorrow.

Merry Christmas Eve!


(This picture is so small. I'm not sure why. If you can't see... Zoe's face is all goofy.)

(Here is a picture of the three of them together... finally.)

(I saved the best for last. ADORABLE!)



No comments: