Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Catch up from the last few days...

Can you believe that there are only 6 days left until Christmas?? It's crazy how fast time is going. I've been out of school for an entire week (if you overlook that stupid HESI test that I had to take Monday). So far all that I have done is clean out my closet and clean my desk off. Although, I guess those are two things that needed to be done, so I'm quite proud. Here are a couple before and after shots of my closet.





(Left side, before)



(Left side, after)



(Right side, before)



(Right side, after)



The left side looks cleaner than the right, but what can I say... I have more summer clothes than I do winter.



I also took time to play a fun game I like to call "Where's Sydney?". It's my version of "Where's Waldo?".

(Can you find Sydney??)

That's pretty much all I've been up to this week. I'm eagerly anticipating my dog-sitting this weekend. I've been talking with Sydney about our visitors and how she has to be good. I'm sure I'll have some dandy pictures to post after that. Plus, who can forget Christmas!!!

I better go for now. And just to leave you with a little bit of sweetness, here is is another video of Brooke. (I had a hard time picking, so in a future post I think I'll just have to post the outtakes or something. She's just so gosh darn adorable in all of them!) :)

(If you can't understand her she is saying "a present". I had just told her what it was, that's why I kept asking. I loved her face. She was like, "Hello! I told you 50 times it's a PRESENT!") :)

Until next time....

No comments: