Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 3: Christmas Eve Morning

Well, as the day has not quite dawned yet Dad and I are on puppy duty. Mom had to work half day and is probably secretly greatful. I slept mediocre again last night, so I'm going to be "dog tired" tomorrow. Sorry... I couldn't resist.

Izzy is a hyperactive monster and isn't afraid of anything. Her and Sydney have actually become somewhat friends. Zoe refuses to be civil, so she has to be secluded 80% of the time.

Well, I better go help Dad. I just wanted to let you all know we survived another night. I leave you with two pictures from dinner last night (b/c they were the only actual pictures I took with my camera).

Uh oh... sounds like Izzy got in trouble. I'll be back later.....




(How hilarious is it that Izzy lays down to eat?)


No comments: