Sunday, December 23, 2007

The First Morning...

Well, Zoe and I did remarkably well last night. The second we hit my room and shut the door she stops shaking and calms down. Kind of like Lisa (lol). :)
She cried when we put her in her pen last night, so she ended up sleeping in her pen... on my bed next to me. She was fine as soon as she could see every move I was making.
Mom came in to get her at 6 to feed her and she hung out with dad in the bathroom while he shaved. Now she is sitting on my lap while I type this. I'm getting her acclamated to the music so that when I leave her in here to welcome our next guest she will be okay.
Here's to being quiet for 20 minutes.....
I'll be back later today probably with more stories (or the play-by-play, however you want to look at it) and even more pictures.
Until......

No comments: