Thursday, September 18, 2008

Clean up in aisle 12!

My sister would be ashamed of me. The sister who claims that I am an anal neat freak like her. I hang my head in shame as I share this picture with you....


There, now you know my big secret... I'm a slob! Well, a temporary slob. School has totally taken over my desk. I have barely enough room to work right in front of my computer screen and that's it.
I tried, really I did! The whole first week I made every attempt to clean off my desk and move all things that I didn't need. Well, as you can see I've slacked on that chore. I'm normally a very organized person, I promise! You can ask my sister, she'll tell you. Only 12 more weeks and hopefully I will be able to reclaim my desk.
Still waiting to hear about my interview from last week. There's been a hang up that I just became aware of today, but all should be fine in a couple of days and I should have an answer.
I submitted my last journal tonight. I could not be happier. I thought this day would never come! I tried to squeeze in a little more work tonight, but I didn't get very far. I read a little bit, but I have a headache and I'm exhausted after two days of clinical. I will just get up early and start studying and such.
Well, I think I'm off to bed. It's been a long week and I stil have a full weekend to come. Enjoy your Friday! My week is over, but you all may still have that one day to go! Hang in there!
Until...........................................

No comments: