Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Had a Dream...and it all Took Place at a Pottery Barn

I have been up early [between the hours of 6am-11am] for the past three days. This is obviously not normal for me since I work night shift. I've had places to go and people to see [mostly all at the pool] so I've sacrificed my sleep for some sun.

So Tuesday night, I kid you not, I dreamt about Pottery Barn ALL night. It was crazy! I don't think I've even been inside a Pottery Barn. Is Pottery Barn like a huge wearhouse with all the household goodness you could imagine? Because that's how I pictured it. I can even recall some of the vases and ornamental wall hangings. Maybe I should sketch them out and try to sell them to PB. The weird thing is that it seemed [in my dream] that I was having a girl's weekend of sorts, and all we did was go to Pottery Barn, sit in the PB parking lot, talk about going other places and yet never left the parking lot. Strange...

Just heard... Farrah Fawcett died. How sad. :(

Well, I should get moving. I don't want to be a lazy bum all day...although that would be nice... hmm....

Until...................

No comments: