Thursday, December 4, 2008

Only 3 weeks?! That's not enough time!

Only 3 weeks until Christmas.

That isn't nearly enough time to finish my shopping. I tried to do a little shopping after class today but I was too tired to get very far. Plus I was looking for something specific and when I wasn't finding it I quickly got more tired and discouraged. The only people I am done shopping for are mom and dad and the only reason I'm done with them is because the three of us girls go in their gifts together. Maybe I will attempt some sort of shopping tomorrow. We'll see.

Well, today was my last day of class in nursing school. I have two finals left and then I am done. It's hard to believe how fast my years in the educational system have gone. It's crazy to think how much knowledge has been stuffed into my brain. Of course I've purged those things that were unnecessary along the way, but still, there's a whole lot left in the ol' noggin'.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can see the bottom of my desk again. It is a mess! I have NCLEX review books here, notes there, post-its...everywhere! My room is a disaster in fact. If you're coming to my party don't be looking forward to a tour of the house. My room will be closed with an "Enter at your own risk!" sign on the door, with a little bit of caution tape, and red flashing lights. You think that will get the message across?

I hardly know what to do with myself now that I don't have practice NCLEX questions and assignments due. I should study for my finals, but I'm relaxing a bit before things get crazy next week. True, I only finals Monday and Tuesday, but we are going to see Terry Fador as a family on Wednesday and Senior Send off and Graduation practice is Thursday. Then Saturday is graduation at 9 am, followed by Sunday which is my graduation open house. :) It's a full, but good, week I have ahead of myself.

Well, I am off to read a book or maybe go to bed. I haven't decided yet. I'm tired, and I started to read a kind of depressing book, so either I'll continue and fall asleep or switch to a new one. Or maybe I'll watch a movie. The possibilities are endless when you're done with school! :)

Until..........................

No comments: