Monday, August 25, 2008

What to do...

...when you don't have a raft to float on.

Improvise!



This blog is going to be mostly pictures, because I really need to be working on homework. I have another chapter to read and some questions to answer, so if I have time to come back and post later I will. On to the pictures....


One day last week I heard Sydney messing around in the blinds upstairs, so I went to investigate to make sure she wasn't doing anything she wasn't supposed to. Well, I saw this.


Nothing unusual. She loves to lay in the blinds. I guess it was just taking her longer to get situated than normal. Goofy dog!

Next... Also last week, I was sitting on the couch in the living room working on the laptop and Sydney kept panting and coming up to me. I thought maybe she had to go out. Well, she kept doing that, so I went to flip on the fan on the floor and she plopped right down and fell asleep. Of course when I went to get the camera she woke up. She thinks she's human sometimes. She used to hate that fan when she was little, but now she loves it and lays right in front of it.

This next pic was from yesterday. I was walking on the Gazelle and my dad was working on the computer on the couch. Sydney came and sat right next to him and then before too long she laid down and rested her head on his feet. I thought it was so cute. She just can't be close enough to him.

Well, I better get back to work. It's gorgeous outside and I want to be out enjoying it, but alas I am inside working on managment. Ick!

Until.............................................

1 comment:

Dave, Andria, Brooke and Hannah said...

Beautiful water in that pool. I wonder whose house that is at! ;-)