Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I just don't know....

Finding a new blog layout is a lot of hard work. I don't know exactly what I want, but everything I'm seeing is not it. Don't worry people, this layout is not here to stay. I browsed through over 700 layouts today, and wasn't really pleased with much. I would like one aspect of some, but the whole package together was just ick, or blah, or whoa! The search continues....

Is anyone else having allergy/sinus problems lately? The past three days I have woken up not being able to breathe out of my nose, and my throat is sore and scratchy. Once I'm vertical again the nose seems to get a little better, but it takes a good hour for my throat to stop hurting. I'm pretty sure it's sinuses, but not sure. I think I will take some medicine before bed tonight.

Well, the countdown continues... only 12 more days until school starts up again. I can't decide if I'm excited or not. I was, but then when I started thinking about it, I'm dreading all that this semester entails... papers, tests, senior project (Part II)... need I say more? Atleast it's my last semester. Then I have a choice whether or not to go back and endure more suffering (i.e. getting my Masters). I can't believe I just said that... Masters.... Come December I will have my BACHELORS in NURSING!!! How wild is that? I know I keep saying that in practically every post, but it's still so hard to fathom for me. I still feel like a little kid...

Well... hope everyone had a good hump day. Mine was not too bad. Tomorrow there is a possibility of going to the pool, so that makes me happy. :)

Until.............................................

P.S. Here is a picture of my adorable little couch potato dog. All she did today was lay around. In her pen, on my bed, on the rug upstairs. Must be nice to have a dog's life....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this layout better! Love the doggie pic too!