Sunday, August 3, 2008

Should be interesting...

I'm sure you're wondering where the movie review is. Well, Dad and the three of us girls went to see The Dark Night It was good, but a little violent... Don't recommend it for children. Heath Ledger was quite disturbing as the Joker. He was funny, but he was creepy too. Again... not a movie for children.

The reason why you did not get a review last night was because frankly I was too tired to write one. We got home around 5, ate dinner, and then I just lounged around for a couple hours. I attempted to watch some tv but fell asleep at 8p. I know.... what is wrong with me?? I slept the whole night through.

I'm wondering how tonight will go since we are going to the Cardinal game. I'm thinking I will be sleeping in the car on the way home. Bad news... I have a dentist appointment at 8:15 in the morning. I don't know what I was thinking when I made that appointment. Oh well... if anything I can come home and sleep after that.

Alright, well we're supposed to be leaving at 1p, but we'll see what really happens. Mom and Dad aren't home from church yet, and the girls haven't arrived yet either.

Pics to come tomorrow!!

Until....................................

1 comment:

heartsfulloflove said...

Have fun in St. Louis!! We are going there next weekend.
Your next blog award awaits at my blog...come see.