Friday, October 26, 2007

Party at the sista's place!!

That's right.. Hol and I are getting down with our bad selves. Well, that is if you consider bad as playing a rousing game of catch phrase (the music edition) and then watching a really crappy a movie, and then a pretty ok movie. We're having a slumber party because Lisa is out of town at a ladies retreat for church. Hol just went to bed and I'm headed off as well after I submit this installment.
Not too much is new around here since I last posted. I did get a new windsheild however. It's nice and clean and my wipers are working fantastic now! I'm quite pleased... Thanks dad!!
Today was my first day on the floor for OB. It wasn't too bad. Ashley and I shared the mother and baby on postpartum, so we were pretty much inseperable. It wasn't as bad of a first day as I thought it would be. We got out early because the instructor had a meeting, so that was a huge plus. Then I went home to read so that I would be free this weekend, well... more flexible for free time would be a better way of putting it.
Well, just wanted to say hi. I'll be back probably next week. Unless something big happens and I just have to share it.
Until then................

No comments: