Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You can now officially call me "Nurse"...

Well, I'm on my own now. No more orientation. I am the nurse. You go through 2 years of them telling you that you will soon be "the nurse". Well, now it's finally true. No one else to fall back on. Of course there are always people around to help if you need it, but you are it now. I got my first admission on my second night alone and it was wild to be talking to these parents about their baby and I was the one breaking down the situation for them. I thought I'd feel overwhelmed and stupid, but honestly, they don't want all the scientific medical jargon. They want to know that their baby is being taken care of and they need the simplistic things explained. That...I can do.
.................................

So, did everyone watch American Idol tonight? I can't believe it's the final 3 already. I gotta say... I love Kris. I love his sound and I would for sure buy his album today.

Speaking of tv, who was crying at Grey's Anatomy last week? I sure was. I tell ya... I'm not sure what it is, but that show gets to me every week. I'll definitely be tuning in Thursday for the 2-hour season finale.

Now I'm watching the Biggest Loser Season Finale. I honestly don't watch this much tv normally. :)
.................................

Vegas is inching closer. Two more weeks and we will be in the scorching heat of Nevada. Can't wait!

Until....................................

No comments: