Sunday, May 31, 2009

"What Happens in Vegas..." The Preamble

Well, what happens in Vegas apparently gets put on the blog, because that is what will be happening in the next few days. If you are new to my blog you will soon find out that anytime I go on vacation (which since the inception of my blog has been a total of two times, including this trip) I come home and give you all the run-down of what happened. Some parts are exciting, riveting, jaw-dropping, and others are just boring to you all, but let's be honest, it's my blog and I want to remember everything for me, so I write it all out.

Anyway... Just like the last vacation blog I will be giving you the play-by-play. Unlike last time I will be posting the whole day as one entry. No multiple parts. It was way too stretched out last time with multiple parts per day. Also unlike last time I will be waiting to post all the days until they are completed. I know, I know... you will have to wait. My hope is to crank these out in a week or so. We'll see how it goes. I also want to back date them, so when I get them up I will make sure to post the link for them.

Until then just sit back, relax, and catch up on my live-blogging (aka twittering) on the right-hand side of my blog. I tried to tweet a little on what we were doing instead of the pre-scheduled posts like NY.

Until.....................

No comments: