Saturday, May 23, 2009

Final Preparations...

Well, I am semi-packed and fairly ready to go for vacation. I switched my work schedule around for tomorrow so I work 7a-7p instead of at 7p. I hope I don't regret that. I hate waking up early. Plus it's been about a month since I've been on days. I hope I didn't forget everything already.

Well, I finally got around to watching the Bachelorette this evening. It was my incentive to pack. I had to keep pausing to write down things so I could tell Hol about it later, but half the time I just texted her anyway. [-Eww to the foot guy! -Bilbro? Seriously?! -Break Dancing Instructor? I didn't know there was such a thing -Jill is adorable. The MTM move just about pushed me over the edge on her adorable factor -Oh Wes, he wrote her a song -Poor Dave with the blanking when he first met her! -Can't read the rest of my notes. haha]
I like Kiptyn (she was the one that sought him out.. I liked that) and I was liking Jake at the beginning, but was on the fence by the end. Haven't made anymore definitive choices yet, but I'm sure next week with only 20 guys will be easier.
It pretty much took me the whole 2 hours to pack and organize my things. I hate packing. I put it off as long as possible. I had a very detailed list this time around though, so I felt like I could be more last minute than usual. Anything to reason away my procrastination, right?

Well, I'm not sure I'll be able to blog before the trip, but I will try to write down or live blog the interesting "can't forget" kind of things. I'm sure we'll have fun stories when we get back, and of course lots of pictures.

Until...........

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I can't believe we didn't even TALK about the bachelorette at the graduation party!!!!!!

On the back of our TV Guide there was a picture of Jillian with all the guys and I like to pick my favorites by the look of them - yes, i know, shallow - before the premiere. Kiptyn was the first one I picked!!! So my favorites are Kiptyn and Jake for now. I'm thinking Kiptyn is going to be my pick for the whole show. I didn't do too bad picking Jillian in the very beginning of last season...