Thursday, July 31, 2008

Over and Done...

My externship ended this morning at 7am. I was sad and yet happy at the same time. Sad to leave the people and oh so happy to have a break. I only have a couple weeks before school starts and then the real craziness begins. My last semester!!! I can't believe that I am almost done with college. Does that make me a grown up???

There is nothing new going on around here besides that. I'm just trying to work on preparing for my last semester and taking it easy. We had some family from out of town come in and visit tonight, so my sleep time was cut short (probably didn't help that I went out to breakfast after work with a friend and finally crawled into bed around 12:30). I'll definitely be ready for bed early tonight.

Luncheon tomorrow and then I'm thinking next week should be devoted to the pool. Sounds heavenly doesn't it? Hol is trying to score us tickets for a baseball game for Sunday, so we'll see what happens with that. It would be nice to take in a good game. Hope everyone has been having a good week! I feel very out of touch with everything, so if something big happened this week let me know! :)

Until..............................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your last semester!!! Wow Meggy you are growning up!

Jeanette said...

You can postpone grown-up-hood until you land your first official job as a nurse AFTER graduating. That should be a relief from all the pressure.

Hugs!

Jeanette said...

Hard to believe my kids are growing up right?! I left an award for you on my blog - you don't have to do anything accept put it on your site.

Rest and enjoy the weekend!

Hugs!