Let me preface with I'm sorry if you hate these....
Melissa (a former co-worker and family friend) tagged me to participate in this....tag. I'm only doing this because I was the only person she tagged and I would want her to do it for me if I tagged her. I follow your blog girl, don't worry! You'd be surprised... I bet more people read than you think.
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
On to my "quirks"...
1. I hate forwards that say anything about "if you don't return this to the person that sent it to you I guess you aren't their friend". I'd rather have a meaningful email conversation than have to reply to a generic forward. I love to talk to friends... I'm more than willing to email people.
2. I love and hate change all at the same time. Just depends on what way the wind is blowing for that day. :)
3. Apparently I'm anal (according to Hol) about just about everything. I just don't quite believe that. ;)
4. My brain can work so quick sometimes (replying with a quick-witted comeback) and then it can work soooo slow other times (trying to think of 6 quirks about myself).
5. Drives me insane when someone calls to talk to you, but can't remember your name. (I just had this happen with someone who bought books from me last semester. She called and in her message said "I don't remember your name, but I bought books off of you last semester and was wondering if you had any for this semester...". Nice person...just couldn't remember my name. I think that's kind of a necessity if you are wanting something from someone. Agreed?
6. Drives me nuts when people say they are going to do something and do not follow through. I can be forgiving if it happens every once in a blue moon, but if it's repetitive then I get annoyed.
Were those good enough??
Alright, well I know I have followers, but I hate to tag them if they don't like these things, so listen up followers.... You are unofficially tagged! If you want to participate then leave your name in my comments and I will come check out your blog. Otherwise you can still follow me in the shadows and no harm done. I won't be hurt if no one accepts this unofficial tag.
Have a good night! The week is halfway over! Woohoo!