Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I guess that's when you know...

I guess it's pretty apparent that you are in the age of technology when you are now required to have a remote for class. I printed off my book list for my LAST semester, and on the very first page I saw this...
It's called an iclicker and it is some sort of "response system" to make class more interactive. All students are required to have one starting this fall. I swear they try something new every semester.

We'll see how well this works. It will probably be more frustrating than anything because it is new and we will be the guinea pigs for testing it out. Therefore we will not bear the fruits of the possible benefits of the iclicker, we will bear the frustration and the headaches. I can hardly wait!

Until........................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.k. now that is weird!!!

Jeanette said...

Does it have a button for turning the volume down on the teacher? You know how those teachers can be so disruptive!

Anonymous said...

I think it sounds fun!!

Anonymous said...

I'll take an appendectomy for $500 Alex...

Could be fun!