Monday, November 26, 2007

The three trees....

Here are some pictures as promised....


I don't know why this picture is sideways. I flipped it before I posted it and it still came out like this. If you look closely you can see snow falling outside. My dad was putting lights on the Christmas tree, and it was a perfect Christmas moment. Lighting the tree, snow falling outside, chesnuts roasting on an open fire... oh wait...






Here is Sydney sitting in front of the half decorated tree upstairs. It only has half of the ornaments on it, but it looked sad without any, so I couldn't resist.

Here is our little tree downstairs. The picture is kind of blurry (and sideways), but you get the idea.

Alright, well I'm off to stress about school. Catch up with ya later......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...