Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gobble, Gobble!!

Those two words were spoken by the sweetest little boy on Sunday while we were in line for the Thanksgiving dinner at my parent's church. He ran up to his mommy all excited and said, "Mommy! Gobble, Gobble!" Isn't it fun how little kids get excited over the smallest things? He was practically jumping off the ground he was so excited to gobble at his mommy. *sigh* Adorable!
Well, my week is officially over in regards to school. Hallelujah! Today was boring and quite frankly pointless. We should have just had the whole week off. Monday started off with attending a seminar that our instructor made us go to. Only after the fact did we discover that it wasn't because she was doing it for educational purposes... She was partly in charge of it! She tricked us! Grr! Yesterday we didn't even have class for Ethics, and don't even get me started on how we have a test this Tuesday and we don't even have a final grade from our first test from over 6 weeks ago.
One thing I have to look forward to... FOOD!! One good thing about having such a large extended family is that there is always an unbelievable amount of food on the holidays. I'm looking forward to the turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, broccoli cheese, bread and oodles more!
Alright well, I think I'm just going to relax a bit before turning in. I've taken 4 online quizzes since I got home, and I'm just about sick of sitting at this computer. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Be careful if you are going to be out shopping on "Black Friday". I might be one of those crazy loons out at 4 in the morning. I haven't decided yet, so we'll see how I feel tomorrow.
Gobble, Gobble!!

No comments: