Friday, November 16, 2007

Sleepy eyes

Friday's wear me out. Today was especially tiring. I spent the day on Antepartum for my OB rotation. It was interesting and boring all at the same time if that makes any sense. I had another good nurse though, so that's all that matters I guess.
In the past few days there have been a lot of health issues that have come up between family and friends. It all gets a little overwhelming after awhile. I guess it's more beneficial to pray than to worry, so that is what I will do.
On to lighter news.... The pseudotriplets (aka Hol, Lis, and I) are going on a shopping trip tomorrow to Aurora. I've nothing but great things about their outlet mall, so it better be as good as people make it out to be. I have not really started my Christmas shopping, and I really don't even have any ideas, so hopefully the new environment will spark some creative juices to flow.
Well since I was up at 5 this morning and I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow I think I should turn in. Hope everyone (all two of you) has a good Thanksgiving. Wait... I'll see you both on Thanksgiving. Ah, nevermind... see you Thursday for turkey and other yummy food! Mmmm!
I'm out..........................

No comments: