Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Great Plans Almost Always Crumble...

I had great plans for these four days that I have off. For starters, I was going to go to the pool every chance I got. However the lovely storm we've been having this morning is deterring that plan. Maybe tomorrow?

Another plan I had was to get up early today, workout, clean my room a little and run to Walmart for some ingredients to a cake I'm making for work on Saturday. So far, none of those things have happened except for getting up early. For some unknown reason I was ready to get up at 4:30a this morning. Why!? I think my sleep cycle was slightly screwed up since yesterday I slept until 4p. I wasn't planning on that, but I had just worked 4 nights in a row and was trying to catch some much needed zzz's. So anyway, I went to bed last night around midnight and 4 hours later my eyes popped open. Not fun! Then the storm was swirling around and for some reason I couldn't go back to sleep until almost 6:30a. When I finally did get to sleep I was dreaming of storms. There was some wicked lightening (in my dream). So I finally ended up getting up at 8:30a and from the moment I got out of bed I was planning my nap. Ha!

I really do need to do some cleaning and such to my room, so I'm off to start on that. From the look of the radar the storm should be past us in a little bit, so I'm hoping to run to Walmart soon. We'll see how that goes....

Sorry for the boring update. Not much going on here lately besides work.

Until..............

No comments: