Tuesday, April 7, 2009

No words...

Well, I've been busy yet again with work and such, so that is why there haven't been any posts in over a week.

We got snow again yesterday, but like last Sunday it was prettty much melted by the end of the day. Ok, so here's the deal. It's April now. In the blink of an eye it will probably be days away from May and I'm just about sick of this below 40 degree weather. It is Spring. I want 60+ degree weather with sunshine. Is that too much to ask???

I have a cold. :( It started Sunday afternoon. The sore throat was the worst part! No more sore throat today though. Yay! I just have my nose to deal with now. It's mostly runny but it's clear, so I'm sticking to my Tylenol Cold and am going to see where it takes me. No fever, and I feel fine, so I guess I'll ride it out. I know who I got it from, but to protect that person I shall let them remain nameless. :p

This weekend was rough for me at work. I'm still loving it, there were just experiences that I haven't had that forced me to stretch and grow in a way I haven't had to before. I'm glad I got those experiences in orientation. If I had been by myself I surely would have been unable to keep my head above water. Thank goodness for preceptors!

Well, I think I'm going to go relax on the couch and read a book. :)

Until........................

No comments: