Sunday, April 12, 2009

Joyful Easter!

Joyful Easter everyone!

Yes, I know. People usual wish you a "Happy Easter", but today I just feel that what happened on "Easter" is so much more than just happy. It was downright joyful!

Can you even believe that it is almost the middle of April? Wasn't it just March like yesterday?! I'm looking forward to warmer weather and lazy summer days. :)

For the past two weeks I've been dreaming of going to the beach. Warm sunshine, sea air, sand beneath my feet.... *sigh* I think I'm definitely going to be one of those old people that retires in Florida.

Well, I'm feeling kind of drowsy so I might go lay down with a book for a bit. I've come to the conclusion that my "cold" is actually sinus issues, so I switched medicine. I've felt much better the last two days, with the exception of my nose. I'm hoping to kick this thing in the next day or two.

Hope everyone is joyful and healthy!

Until.................................

No comments: