Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Office...Oh How I Love it So...

Being blessed with two new episodes of the Office this week is almost too much to bear. Here are some funny quotes from tonight's show...

And we're off..like a herd of turtles.

No, that is a tobaggon. You never know when you'll find a snowy hill.

Can I turn on the radio? No... We could just talk. No that's ok, I'll just sing a song in my head. *humming*

I hate that someone doesn't like me. I even hate that Al Qaeda doesn't like me. I'm sure they'd change their mind if they got to know me.

This is going to be a hard presentation today b/c I learned my father just died...No he didn't! He's alive.... This isn't even a phone, it's a calculator, but you bought it!

I have come up with a mnemonic device to remember all of your names. Shirty, mole, lazy eye, Mexico...

So is there a guy, or person, or sperm machine that did this to you?

How old is Kelly? 24...37. Do you think I called you for your best estimation? I'll call you back...

So funny.. I love it...

Until..................

No comments: