Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Fired Up" for Valentine's Day

Well, yet another V-day comes and I am still single. To be honest it's not that big of a deal for me. I like where I'm at right now, and whenever God sees that it's time for me to meet someone, I will. So no worries until then.... (Mind you, that's what I say today on "Singles Awareness Day")
So my good friend Jen and I decided that we would go to Fired Up and paint some pottery and then have lunch together. We had a nice time! We haven't gotten to spend much time together since we passed our boards and started working, so it was nice to catch up with her.

Here is a look at what we made...



Now, the thing about painting pottery is that the colors you actually paint with are not what it will look like when it is glazed and comes out of the kiln. I'll try and get a picture of Jen's after. You won't believe what it's really supposed to look like. :)

Alright, well all you couples out there have a good Valentine's Day, and all you singles... well, you know there's always a February 15th right around the corner....

Until..............................

No comments: