Monday, February 16, 2009

Feeling proud of my accomplishment...

Today I learned how to hem my own pants. :)

I'm too tall for petite pants but not tall enough, it seems, for regular length pants. Plus, throw in that my left leg is 1/4 inch shorter than my right and I have some messed up pants. I bought 4 pairs of scrub pants a few weeks ago and I finally got around to hemming them today. Well, if I'm being honest I hemmed one pair. :) I only needed to hem one pair (so I could wear them tomorrow), so I will hem the rest Thursday and Friday since I am off.

********************************************

Tonight, the Bachelor is on. It's the one-on-one dates with the three remaining ladies. They're going to New Zealand. I'm glad the awkward group dates are out of the way, but now the weird one-on-one dates begin. There is sure to be lots of lip-gloss usage during this episode.

No viewing party tonight. The girl's are working, so we're watching at our own places tonight. I will pop up some popcorn, snuggle into bed and hope that the girl I don't think is right for him gets sent home. I can hardly wait for next week. The Bachelor: Women Tell All. Can't wait to see what transpires. I don't think all the women come back, so it will be interesting to see who does. Hmm...

*******************************************

There have been good movies on today. Love Come Back (1961) with Doris Day and Rock Hudson, Pretty in Pink (1986) with Molly Ringwald, Andrew McCarthey and Jon Cryer, and now Stand By Me (1986) with Jerry O'Connell, River Phoenix, Corey Feldman, and Keifer Sutherland. The year of my birth truly was a great year for movies. :)

Anyway... hope everyone is having a good start to their week!

Until.........................

No comments: