Wednesday, November 26, 2008

No rush...but could you hurry up?

I have never been more ready for Christmas than I am this year.

Christmas is my favorite time of year by far, but this year it will be a little different. This will be the first Christmas in years that I haven't had to think about going back to school come January. Of course I'll be thinking about employee orientation and 12 weeks of training, but none-the-less no more school. Honestly, what will I talk about once school is finally over? :)

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. A time to be thankful and be with family. I've been listening to Christmas music for a solid two weeks now, but tomorrow is nothing to gloss over. It's a day to ponder what we are thankful for, and although I am more than ready for Christmas I will do my best to put that aside tomorrow and enjoy myself before things get really crazy.

Have a wonderul Thanksgiving!

Until.................

No comments: