Monday, November 17, 2008

A Brief Return...

I know... it's been a week since I last posted. If you knew my schedule right now you would know why blogging has been pushed to the way side.

This week I have a test every day that I'm at school. How insane is that? It's not finals week! I'm stressed out (shocker, I know) and me saying "If I can just make it through this week" is not sounding so comforting anymore. I have FOUR weeks until graduation, and it can not come soon enough!

The weather is getting colder by the week. Fall is fading and Winter is starting to show itself. Can you even believe that it is the middle of November??? Thanksgiving is next week! It will be Christmas before I know it, and I haven't even started my shopping yet.

Lately I've been feeling pretty gross, so I'm hoping that my body can hold off on the whole getting-a-full-blown-illness thing until after graduation. Ha! As if I have control over that.

Well, I need to get back to studying. I have one more section I want to go over again before I go to bed. Pray this week goes quickly for me. My reward is a girl's weekend in Chicago, and I can hardly wait to just get away and do something fun.

It will probably be another week before you hear from me, so hope everyone is doing well and preparing for Thanksgiving. Any scrumptious recipes to share? :)

Until................................

No comments: