Thursday, November 6, 2008

Blech...

That's how I feel right now.

Blech.

I'm getting to that point in the semester (or rather my life) where I'm feeling like a puddle of goo. My brain can't take much more, and I know it has to because the big cahuna of tests is coming up. The NCLEX...dun, dun, dun!

Tonight I wrote about 50% of my paper that is due Sunday. I already had a third of it done, so tomorrow morning I just need to finish up the last little part and then start my proof-reading. I usually read through my papers 2-3 times just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Then I need to start gearing up for my next test that is a week from this coming Tuesday. Last exam before finals!! Ahh!!! Well, I guess that's not entirely true. In two weeks I have to go to the community college and take the HESI, which is basically a "pre-NCLEX" test that will give our instructors an idea on where we are, and whether or not we will be successful when we take the NCLEX after graduation. I took this test two semesters ago, but this time it's for a grade. :/ Eek!

Well, I'm exhausted and since I have to work tomorrow at 3p and I plan on getting up a little early to finsih my paper I should get to bed. This happens every semester. In the last few weeks I hit my point of exhaustion and I end up going to bed before 10p every night. Last night I was in bed and asleep at 9:30p. I wasn't feeling very well and so I called it a night. I didn't feel too refreshed this morning, but who really ever does when it's only 5:15AM?!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! It's supposed to be kind of chilly. Gotta love this Fall weather. :)

Until..........................................

No comments: