Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You think you haven't heard from me now...

Just wait until October. I will be virtually non-existent on here. I have so much on my calendar for next month it will be Thanksgiving before I know it.

I really can't remember much of the last week besides working. I do know that tonight I went and got a hookup so that I could connect our DVR. Yes, people, we have purchased a DVR. We are finally out of the stone-age! Well, Dad and I are. Mom will very begrudgingly be forced into it. I've already had to write down step by step instructions for mom on how to turn the tv on and off. It will be an adventure for sure.

Tomorrow is Nurse Residency and I couldn't be loathing it more (actually it's after midnight, so it's today). The only reason to wake up in the morning is the fact that the Pumpkin Festival starts tomorrow and I'm very excited to go eat all things pumpkin. Doughnuts, ice cream, etc.... Yum!

I really should go to bed. I'll only get 5 hours as it is. :( Stupid Nurse Residency....

Until........

No comments: