Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Nocturnal One 2.0

Well, I have another little visitor in the wall behind my bed. I'm thinking it must be a cousin to the one before. Maybe it's angry for the whole dying situation it's cousin went through.

I don't know.

Maybe there is an entire Rat Mafia that is going to one by one sacrifice themselves until they scratch there way through my walls.

All I know is I am totally creeped out and sleep deprived. Why must it always come out during the night time? No one is home during the day! It can scratch until it's hearts content without me banging intermittently on the wall to scare it away.

*Sigh*

Here's to hoping for a quick and stench-less death.

Until...............

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

My motto:

If you are living in my house without my permission, I get to kill you by whatever means I deem necessary!

Love the De-Con!