Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Once Again....

I know. I'm a big loser for not having posted sooner. I don't even know where the time went. Oh, yes I do. It went into buying a house, fixing up a house, moving in to said house, going on vacation, working like crazy.... And just like that we're in July.

Yes, I bought a house and it is lovely. It's really needed mostly cosmetic work and my dad has been WONDERFUL in helping me fix things up. My sisters have been two peaches as well for helping me paint and helping dad when I've been sleeping. Every room got painted, the kitchen got a complete face lift, and just recently the outside was painted. I think it's safe to say that there is no remnant of the 1970's in this house anymore. Yay! Next project will be new window installation in my bedroom and office. Then some minor paint changes to the upstairs and I will be calling it quits on the money spending. I'm starting to get anxiety when I check my bank account. :/

Our vacation to Disney was wonderful! We had so much fun I'm still thinking about the rides. Oh what I wouldn't give to be riding Tower of Terror in the morning. Just the thought of that stale musty air in the "hotel" makes me stomach jump a little. Clearly I have a longing for giggling hysterically, because that is exactly what I would do when we rode any ride that was a little scary. Holli was cracking up at me, but I don't care!! :)

Work is going... We are so busy right now. They are calling in extra people all the time. It is insane! It's a good thing I love my job so much! And for that matter, the people I work with. If I didn't like either it would be pretty miserable right now.

Mom is on vacation this week so we are going to head to the zoo tomorrow to see the new changes that were made this past year. I haven't been to the zoo in I don't know how long. Hopefully we don't melt from the extreme heat.

Off to bed. Sleeping is my favorite thing as of late. I don't know what is wrong with me. I'm going to start taking vitamins again in hopes that will perk me up a bit.

Until.............

No comments: